કેવલર વાયરનો પરિચય
Kevlar wire is made of aramid fiber from DuPont Company of the United States, twisted and twisted through a special weaving process. The twisted Kevlar wire has two types of flat appearance and square appearance and is commonly used by us. Twisted strands are generally made by the weaving process of the threads we are familiar with. Generally, they are used by kite lovers to fly single-line kites. Knotted lines with flat and square weaving techniques are mostly used to fly double-threaded kites. Wire stunt kites and four-wire stunt kites are generally classified as 200D, 400D, 800D, 1000D, etc. D is the unit, which means that 1D is a piece of aramid yarn, so we can choose according to specific needs.
Now let's take a look at the characteristics of Kevlar wire:
1. High strength 20.92 cN/tex;
2. Linear density: 1.667, heavier than water, sinking in water;
3. The bending performance is average, and knotting is easy to form burrs;
4. Anti-cutting, good thermal stability, non-melting at high temperature, glass transition temperature about 345°C;
5. Resistance to common organic solvents and salt solutions, poor resistance to strong acid and strong alkali;
6. Good tensile properties, elongation at break: 3.55%;
7. Sensitive to ultraviolet rays, if exposed to sunlight for a long time, the intensity will attenuate by about 40%;
8. Common colors are yellow, black, red, blue, and green.