Advantages of Carbon Fiber Surfboards
1. Corrosion resistance. In addition to oxygen and hydrogen, seawater contains chemical elements such as Cl, Na, Mg, S, Ca, K, and Br, which are alkaline. If the surfboard is soaked in seawater for a long time, it will be corroded beyond recognition. Carbon fiber has stable chemical properties, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and long service life.
2. High strength. The strength of carbon fiber is 4 times that of steel. As we all know, the impact of waves is very large. If the strength of the surfboard is too low, once it is damaged by the force, not only will it be impossible to enjoy the fun of sports, but it will also threaten people's personal safety.
3. Good balance. When surfing in the sea, one's own driving skills are very important, and the balance of the surfboard is also very important. Carbon fiber has strong earthquake resistance and good balance performance. People standing on it are not much different from standing on the ground.
4. Light weight. The weight of carbon fiber is a quarter of that of steel, and it is lighter than glass fiber. Ordinary fiberglass surfboards weigh about 15 kilograms. People who go to the beach naturally hope that the lighter the weight, the better. question.
5. Ingenious design. Carbon fiber surfboards are personalized and can be designed in a variety of styles to meet the needs of different users.
Sekva: Efikeco kaj Aplikaj Avantaĝoj de Karbona Fibra Barelo