Kung itandi sa ordinaryo nga bula, unsa ang mga bentaha sa PMI foam?
Compared with ordinary foam, PMI foam has low density, lightweight, and high specific strength, its strength increases with the increase of density, it can absorb impact load, has excellent cushioning and shock absorption performance, sound insulation and sound absorption performance, thermal conductivity Low, good heat insulation performance, excellent electrical insulation performance, corrosion resistance, mold resistance.
It is made by mechanical method (introducing air or carbon dioxide to make it foam while mechanically stirring) or chemical method (adding foaming agent). It is divided into two types: closed cell type and open cell type. The pores in the closed-cell type are isolated from each other and have buoyancy; the pores in the open-cell type are connected and have no buoyancy. It can be made of polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, and other resins. It can be used as thermal insulation and sound insulation material, and has a wide range of uses:
(1) The bulk density is very low, which can reduce the packaging weight and reduce transportation costs;
(2) It has excellent shock and vibration energy absorption, which can greatly reduce product damage when used in cushioning and shockproof packaging;
(3) It has strong adaptability to changes in temperature and humidity, and can meet the requirements of general packaging conditions;
(4) Low water absorption, low hygroscopicity, good chemical stability, no corrosion to the contents, and strong resistance to chemicals such as acids and alkalis;
(5) Low thermal conductivity, can be used for thermal insulation packaging, such as ice cream cups, fast food containers and thermal insulation fish boxes, etc.;
(6) The molding process is convenient, and various foam pads, foam blocks, sheets, etc. can be made by molding methods such as molding, extrusion, and injection. It is easy to carry out secondary molding processing. For example, foam boards can be made into various fast food containers after thermoforming. In addition, the foam plastic block can also be bonded to itself or to other materials with an adhesive to make various cushioning pads and the like.